Do you know what are the precautions for daily use of electric boiler water level gauges? Follow the editor of electric boiler for radiant heat For sale to have a simple understanding!
1. Water level meter, each electric boiler is equipped with at least two water level meters, which can be used normally.
2. The water level gauge is installed in a place that is convenient for observation and has lighting. When the water level gauge is 6m above the operating ground, a remote water level display device is installed. At the same time, the direct-reading water level meter must ensure that the water level meter in normal use has obvious signs (red bars) indicating high, relatively low water levels and normal water levels. The lower visible edge of the water level gauge is at least 25mm lower than the lower water level, the upper visible edge is at least 25mm higher than the high water level, and the normal water level is in the middle of the water level gauge.
3. The water level gauge clearly displays the normal water level, and flushes at least once per shift to prevent false water levels.
4. There is no leakage of the water level gauge.
5. The water level gauge has a water discharge valve and a water discharge pipe connected to the location.
6. A valve is installed on the steam-water connection pipe between the water level gauge and the drum of the electric boiler. The valve must be in the fully open position when the boiler is running.
7. The inner diameter of the soda connection pipe between the water level gauge and the drum is not less than 18mm, and the inner diameter of the glass tube of the water level gauge and the diameter of the valve's flow path are not less than 8mm.
In summary, the editor of electric boiler for radiant heat For sale tells: a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge about the daily use of electric boiler water level gauges.